Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Assignment Planning = Key to Success
PLAN the steps of your assignment in advance, making sure you have time to complete them all comfortably.
- Understand Your Assignment - ask your instructor to clarify if you have questions
- Choose a Topic - it's trickier than you think! You may need to do some "presearch" to get the big picture.
- Plan a Search Strategy - a few minutes work can save many hours of headache.
- Start Researching
- Prepare an outline. Based on your initial findings, you may want to refine your topic.
- Go Deeper - More Research
- Write Your Assignment. Cite everything!
- Wait. Revise.
|Student A had an assignment plan and stuck to it.
||Student B waited until the last minute to start.