PLAN the steps of your assignment in advance, making sure you have time to complete them all comfortably.
- Choose a Topic - it's trickier than you think! You may need to do some "presearch" to get the big picture.
- Plan a Search Strategy - a few minutes work can save many hours of headache.
- Start Researching
- Prepare an outline. Based on your initial findings, you may want to refine your topic.
- Go Deeper - More Research
- Write Your Assignment. Cite everything!
- Wait. Revise.
|Student A had an assignment plan and stuck to it.
||Student B waited until the last minute to start.