Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Computer Science Journals
The following is a sample of electronic journals in the field of Computer Science available in print or full-text in the library:
- ACM Computing Surveys - Publishes new perspectives on hardware and software, computer systems organization, computer science theory, artificial intelligence, applications, and a spectrum of peripheral topics.
- Computers & Mathematics with Applications - Provides coverage of computers in mathematical research (numerical analysis, number theory, probability theory, mathematical models of computer systems, and interactive applications.
- IEEE Annals of the History of Computing - Authoritative articles, happenings, anecdotes, biographies, comments, queries and debates and reviews for readers interested in learning the origins and process of computing; written by leading computer scientists, historians and computing pioneers.
- Data science journal - Committee on Data for Science and Technology
- Journal of parallel and distributed computing - Presents research papers and review articles on the theory, design, evaluation, and use of parallel and/or distributed computing systems.
- More Computer Science Journals
Sample Subject Searches
You can seach the library catalogue for a variety of materials. For example, you can enter the Subject Heading "Computer Science" for a list of titles. Other headings that may relate to your research are: